Berlin: The World Health Organization (WHO) has said that it is discontinuing ongoing trials regarding whether the anti-malarial drug Hydroxychloroquine is effective in treating hospitalized patients infected with coronavirus. is.
The WHO said on Saturday that it had accepted the committee’s recommendation to stop the trial of the hydroxychloroquine and the drug Lopinavir / Ritonavir used to treat HIV / AIDS patients. The organization said that interim results showed that the use of hydroxychloroquine and lopinavir / ritonavir ‘did not decrease or moderately decrease mortality in hospitalized Kovid-19 patients’.
He said that there is no concrete evidence of increasing the death rate of the hospitalized patients who were given these medicines, while the clinical laboratory results of the tests related to it showed some safety related signs. The WHO said the decision would not affect prospective trials on patients who are not hospitalized or are taking the drug before or shortly after exposure to the corona virus.
- Soorarai Pottru (2020) – Full Tamil Movie Download on TamilRockers
- Filmyzilla 2021 » Download Bollywood, Hollywood Hindi Dubbed Movies
- KTMmovie (2021) » Download Free Bollywood Hollywood New Movies online Hindi Dubbed
- Outrage for BJP and Shivraj spread in public due to purchase of another MLA
- These 5 things must be eaten in the morning during the Corona period
- KLwap (2020) – Illegal Free HD Movies Download Website
- 9kMovies 2020 – Download Latest Hollywood, Bollywood Movies Free on 9kMovies
- Coolpad Cool 6 smartphone launched in India at a very low price – Specifications, Reviews