Berlin: The World Health Organization (WHO) has said that it is discontinuing ongoing trials regarding whether the anti-malarial drug Hydroxychloroquine is effective in treating hospitalized patients infected with coronavirus. is.
The WHO said on Saturday that it had accepted the committee’s recommendation to stop the trial of the hydroxychloroquine and the drug Lopinavir / Ritonavir used to treat HIV / AIDS patients. The organization said that interim results showed that the use of hydroxychloroquine and lopinavir / ritonavir ‘did not decrease or moderately decrease mortality in hospitalized Kovid-19 patients’.
He said that there is no concrete evidence of increasing the death rate of the hospitalized patients who were given these medicines, while the clinical laboratory results of the tests related to it showed some safety related signs. The WHO said the decision would not affect prospective trials on patients who are not hospitalized or are taking the drug before or shortly after exposure to the corona virus.
- Movies4me » 2020 Free Download Hindi Dubbed HD Movies
- Takut Ke Tak: (2020) ➤ Download HD Film on Movie4me
- FilmyGod 2020 » Download Free All Type Hollywood Bollywood Movies
- M4uFree (2020) ➤ Download Free Latest HD Dubbed Movies on M4uFree
- V (2020) Download Full HD Leaked Movie on Tamilrockers
- WebJalsha (2020) World no.1 Free Movies Downloading website
- Technical RipoN Bio/WiKI Brithday, Girlfriend, Income, More
- The New Intelligent Video Assistant is Right With you to Cross-Check for any Details That you Might Miss