The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has asked all the states and union territories to investigate the issues of salaries of teachers and school fees of students. CBSE Secretary Anurag Tripathi has written a letter to the Chief Secretaries in this regard. It states that during the lockdown period, the state governments may consider issuing instructions regarding the deadline for payment of school fees and salaries. Schools are closed due to lockdown. Private schools have decided to increase fees annually. School management is sending notices for the collection of fees from students.
Center said – schools should reconsider increasing fees
Union Human Resource Development Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ has asked private schools to revisit the decision to increase the annual fees and collect the fees for three months together. Nishank said in a tweet, ‘I hope the state’s education department will resolve the issue of fees keeping in mind the concerns of parents and schools.
- Movies4me » 2020 Free Download Hindi Dubbed HD Movies
- Takut Ke Tak: (2020) ➤ Download HD Film on Movie4me
- FilmyGod 2020 » Download Free All Type Hollywood Bollywood Movies
- M4uFree (2020) ➤ Download Free Latest HD Dubbed Movies on M4uFree
- V (2020) Download Full HD Leaked Movie on Tamilrockers
- WebJalsha (2020) World no.1 Free Movies Downloading website
- Technical RipoN Bio/WiKI Brithday, Girlfriend, Income, More
- The New Intelligent Video Assistant is Right With you to Cross-Check for any Details That you Might Miss