The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has asked all the states and union territories to investigate the issues of salaries of teachers and school fees of students. CBSE Secretary Anurag Tripathi has written a letter to the Chief Secretaries in this regard. It states that during the lockdown period, the state governments may consider issuing instructions regarding the deadline for payment of school fees and salaries. Schools are closed due to lockdown. Private schools have decided to increase fees annually. School management is sending notices for the collection of fees from students.
Center said – schools should reconsider increasing fees
Union Human Resource Development Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ has asked private schools to revisit the decision to increase the annual fees and collect the fees for three months together. Nishank said in a tweet, ‘I hope the state’s education department will resolve the issue of fees keeping in mind the concerns of parents and schools.
- Soorarai Pottru (2020) – Full Tamil Movie Download on TamilRockers
- Filmyzilla 2021 » Download Bollywood, Hollywood Hindi Dubbed Movies
- KTMmovie (2021) » Download Free Bollywood Hollywood New Movies online Hindi Dubbed
- Outrage for BJP and Shivraj spread in public due to purchase of another MLA
- These 5 things must be eaten in the morning during the Corona period
- KLwap (2020) – Illegal Free HD Movies Download Website
- 9kMovies 2020 – Download Latest Hollywood, Bollywood Movies Free on 9kMovies
- Coolpad Cool 6 smartphone launched in India at a very low price – Specifications, Reviews