Kailash Mansarovar Yatra can now be completed in just 3 days by vehicle. Till now this journey used to take 7 days. The Border Road Organization (BRO) has made the road worth about 80 km from Ghatiyabagar to Lipulek (China border) in Uttarakhand. With this, devotees will be able to reach Lipulek via Pithoragarh, Dharchula by vehicles. That is, there will be no need to travel on foot now. 80% of the journey by this road will be in India, which will be convenient and safe. The remaining 20% ​​travel will be in China. Defense Minister Rajnath Singh inaugurated the link road through video conferencing on Friday. This road will provide relief to pilgrims to Kailash, Parvati Kund and Om Parvat besides providing relief to the Kailash Mansarovar pilgrims.

Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]