In the country, the third phase of lockdown guidelines are being implemented from Monday. Under this, barbers and salons will be opened in Green and Orange zones. E-commerce companies in both zones will also be able to deliver non-essential goods, however, in the red zone, they will be able to deliver only the essential goods. Barber shops and salons are also not allowed in the Red Zone. The center extended the lockdown to 17 May on Friday. Most of the restrictions in the Orange and Green Zone districts have been relaxed. At the same time, except the Containment Zone, the Red Zone has also given many exemptions with conditions. Due to confusion over some exemptions, the Center on Saturday issued a clarification.
Whether the meds will come home or not, RWA will decide.
Can meds go to work in homes or not? The Resident Welfare Association (RWA) will decide that someone from outside in its society. Allow to come or not. Even if permission is granted, MED and its employer must comply with the health protocol. In the event of an accident, it will be the responsibility of those appointing MED.
Only standalone liquor shops will open.
In the Green, Orange Zone and Red Zone, only standalone liquor shops will be allowed to open outside the container.
- Soorarai Pottru (2020) – Full Tamil Movie Download on TamilRockers
- Filmyzilla 2021 » Download Bollywood, Hollywood Hindi Dubbed Movies
- KTMmovie (2021) » Download Free Bollywood Hollywood New Movies online Hindi Dubbed
- Outrage for BJP and Shivraj spread in public due to purchase of another MLA
- These 5 things must be eaten in the morning during the Corona period
- KLwap (2020) – Illegal Free HD Movies Download Website
- 9kMovies 2020 – Download Latest Hollywood, Bollywood Movies Free on 9kMovies
- Coolpad Cool 6 smartphone launched in India at a very low price – Specifications, Reviews