Samsung, the maker of electronic products, has also started manufacturing smartwatches at its Noida plant in India. The company said on Thursday that it was part of its ‘Make in India’ efforts. South Korean company Samsung has also launched an aluminum version of a new 4G smartwatch ‘Galaxy Watch Active 2 4G’. It has been produced in the country itself. Its price is Rs 28,490. It will be available for sale online from July 11.
Mohandeep Singh, senior vice president (mobile business), Samsung India, said in a statement, “The company’s Galaxy Watch Active 2 4G is the cheapest 4G smartwatch. This is the first such smartwatch made in the country. With ‘Galaxy Watch Active 2 4G’, we have started making 18 of our smartwatches in India under the ‘Make in India’ program. “
According to the statement, ‘Galaxy Watch Active 2 4G’ will be available in dial sizes of 42 millimeters, 44 millimeters and 46 millimeters diameter. Prices of the company’s 18 smartwatches start from Rs 19,990 to Rs 35,990.
- Filmyzilla 2021 » Download Bollywood, Hollywood Hindi Dubbed Movies
- KTMmovie (2021) » Download Free Bollywood Hollywood New Movies online Hindi Dubbed
- Outrage for BJP and Shivraj spread in public due to purchase of another MLA
- These 5 things must be eaten in the morning during the Corona period
- KLwap (2020) – Illegal Free HD Movies Download Website
- 9kMovies 2020 – Download Latest Hollywood, Bollywood Movies Free on 9kMovies
- Coolpad Cool 6 smartphone launched in India at a very low price – Specifications, Reviews
- FilmyGod 2020 » Download Free All Type Hollywood Bollywood Movies