These days the number of Coronavirus positive patients is increasing rapidly. Various state governments are thinking of putting a lockdown again. You also need to be careful and at least do not have to go to the branch for your bank work. There are three such banks in the country that are giving you the facility of banking with the help of social messaging app WhatsApp. Know their full information here
HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank and Kotak Mahindra Bank offering WhatsApp banking
Three big private banks of the country are providing their banking facilities to you through the chatting app WhatsApp. You can also easily use this app for your banking needs.
At this time, customers are getting real time facilities through WhatsApp. The most important thing is that there is no charge from customers for this facility.
Who will get the facility?
Explain that this special facility of the bank will be available only to those whose mobile number is registered with the bank. If your mobile number is not registered, then you may have some difficulty in taking advantage of this facility.
Banking facilities will be available
- Customers can check their account balance
- Apart from this, details of the last 3 transactions will be found.
- Credit card balance can be checked.
- You can check the credit limit on the credit card.
- Debit / credit card can be blocked and unblocked.
- You can check the details of pre approved loan offer.
- Can open InstaSave Account (Savings Account) online
How to avail WhatsApp banking facility:
- Save the WhatsApp number of the bank in the contact list and give a missed call.
- You will get a subscription after giving a missed call.
- You will get a welcome message from the WhatsApp number of the bank.
- For any banking service to start a chat through WhatsApp, type a message ‘Hi’.
- Now you can choose the option according to the need.
Customers of ICICI Bank can save 8640086400 number in the contact list and can start banking facility through WhatsApp messaging platform.
Customers of HDFC Bank send SMS or give a missed call to 70659 70659 from their registered mobile number. Save the number 70659 70659 in your contact list and send it by writing ‘Hi’. After sending the message, you will get a welcome message from there.
Kotak Mahindra Bank
Customers of Kotak Mahindra Bank give a missed call on 9718566655 from their mobile number. Save 022 6600 6022 to your mobile contact list. Now go to WhatsApp and send a message by writing ‘help’ from here.
- Filmyzilla 2021 » Download Bollywood, Hollywood Hindi Dubbed Movies
- KTMmovie (2021) » Download Free Bollywood Hollywood New Movies online Hindi Dubbed
- Outrage for BJP and Shivraj spread in public due to purchase of another MLA
- These 5 things must be eaten in the morning during the Corona period
- KLwap (2020) – Illegal Free HD Movies Download Website
- 9kMovies 2020 – Download Latest Hollywood, Bollywood Movies Free on 9kMovies
- Coolpad Cool 6 smartphone launched in India at a very low price – Specifications, Reviews
- FilmyGod 2020 » Download Free All Type Hollywood Bollywood Movies