In the UK in 2014, a person has mysteriously died from a poisonous flower. The name of this flower is – aconitum, also known as the queen of poison or poisonous flower. In 2014, a man’s arms and legs suddenly stopped working in 2014. He was a gardener and looked after the flowers in the garden. It suddenly worsened and the heart also stopped working and eventually died. When deep investigation came, it was revealed that this person had come in contact with this poisonous flower and due to this his heart stopped working. It has been found that the root of this flower is the most toxic and leaves also contain neurotoxins. The skin can absorb this poison as well and the brain stops working. It is also used to make medicine and this flower is also found in many parts of India including Britain. It consists of 100 species.

Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]