Health and Home Minister Narottam Mishra has said that now the Testing report of Corona will be received daily. They were discussing the situation in Corona with the MLAs of Bhopal district on Friday. Suggestions on lockdown also. Narottam Mishra told that the Testing of kits. Reports were delayed due to shortage and backlog. Now the backlog is almost over, due to which reports will start being received daily. Arrangements are also being made to treat patients of other diseases in hospitals. He also instructed to open ration shops. Divisional Commissioner Kalpana Shrivastava, Collector Tarun Pithode, DIG Irshad Wali, Municipal Corporation Commissioner B Vijay Dutta were present.
vishwas Sarang – Coronation needs public awakening to remove public confusion.
PC Sharma – Leave the hot spot areas and allow small shops to be opened in other places.
Arif Akil – Ration should be made available to the beneficiaries after fixing the Public Distribution System.
Rameshwar Sharma – Take care of middle class families too. Ward residents should be allowed to sell vegetables there.
Arif Masood – Given the severity of the corona, it would be appropriate to open the lockdown in a phased manner.
Vishnu Khatri – There should be partial relaxation in small industries and construction works in Green and Orange zones.
Krishna Gaur – Instructions should be issued for the treatment of patients of other diseases in private hospitals.
- Filmyzilla 2021 » Download Bollywood, Hollywood Hindi Dubbed Movies
- KTMmovie (2021) » Download Free Bollywood Hollywood New Movies online Hindi Dubbed
- Outrage for BJP and Shivraj spread in public due to purchase of another MLA
- These 5 things must be eaten in the morning during the Corona period
- KLwap (2020) – Illegal Free HD Movies Download Website
- 9kMovies 2020 – Download Latest Hollywood, Bollywood Movies Free on 9kMovies
- Coolpad Cool 6 smartphone launched in India at a very low price – Specifications, Reviews
- FilmyGod 2020 » Download Free All Type Hollywood Bollywood Movies