Flaxseeds are small, flattened and bronzed seeds, which are rich in antioxidants and provide us with healthy fats. They also contain adequate amounts of fiber. Let us know that if we include flaxseed seeds in our diet every day, then we will benefit from it.
- Helpful in weight loss If you are starting to lose weight, then you must include flax seeds in your diet daily. It contains sufficient amount of protein, which will reduce appetite and you will be able to avoid overwriting. Omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, proteins, and antioxidants increase metabolism. Increased metabolism helps to lose weight.
- The immunity of soluble and insoluble fibers present in flax seeds enhances good bacteria. Good bacteria are effective in increasing the immunity of the body. In today’s time, good immunity is very important.
- Control on sugar Flaxseed seeds are rich in fiber and protein, thereby controlling the level of glucose in the blood. Not only increased sugar, its intake in low sugar is also beneficial.
- Heartburn beneficial for heart patients is similar to panacea. The omega-3 fatty acids present in it control cholesterol levels and do not cause the problem of blood clotting.
- Improved digestive power Flaxseed contains sufficient amount of fiber. These fibers are soluble, which removes the problem of constipation by increasing digestibility. The digestive system also functions properly due to a type of oil present in flaxseed. Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids present in flaxseed also help reduce stress levels.
How to incorporate linseed in the diet?
Linseed can be eaten as roasted seeds or in powder form. Its powder can be found in the market or can also be roasted at home. One teaspoon of flaxseed powder can be taken before breakfast in the morning. It can be eaten in fruits or in salads, yogurt, soups. You can also drink it by dissolving it in water. If you want to eat roasted seeds of flaxseed then one spoon is enough. It is also used in laddus and as a sauce.
Why flaxseed is beneficial for health?
When we eat fiber-rich food, it makes us feel full of stomach for a long time, which prevents us from eating again and again. Flaxseeds are also rich in fiber. Fruits – vegetables come to mind when we think of a diet containing antioxidants. But flaxseed is at number 9 in the list of 100 most common foods rich in antioxidants. Antioxidants keep our cells healthy. That is why experts consider it beneficial.