Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRCL) has invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Deputy General Manager and other. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the online format on or before 30 September 2019.
Mumbai Metro Rail, Recruitment of Deputy General Manager and other posts in application till 30 September
|Important Dates: Last date for submission online application: 30 September 2019|
|Deputy General Manager (Track):||01|
|Assistant General Manager (Track):||02|
|Deputy Engineer (Track):||01|
|Deputy Engineer (TVS / ICS):||02|
Deputy General Manager / Assistant General Manager (Track): BE / B.Tech from a recognized university. (Civil Engineering) degree and experience of construction and maintenance of track in railway / metro.
Deputy Engineer (Track): BE / B.Tech from a recognized university. (Civil Engineering) degree and experience of construction and maintenance of track in railway/metro.
Deputy Engineer (TVS / ICS): BE / B.Tech from a recognized and reputed university. (Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering) with experience in railway / metro / other PSUs / private sector construction projects.
Age Range –
Maximum age 40 years for deputy general manager/assistant general manager and 35 years for deputy engineer
(Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India rules)
how to apply:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply on or before 30 September 2019 through online format. Candidates should keep a printout of the last submitted online application for future reference.
|Online Apply link||Click Here|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
- Big terrorist attack in Afghanistan, 9 people killed
- Increase of AI in the field of video editing
- How to turn off or Mute particular chat notification on WhatsApp
- Coronavirus: 52,000 new cases reported in one day, 775 people died
- MSBSHSE: 10th Result 2020 Maharashtra Board
- Good news of Corona vaccine being prepared in India coming from Odisha
- Elon Musk: Getting ready such a chip that will live streaming songs in mind
- Corona negative report will now be necessary for entering from Hong Kong to China