The hotel is expected to be reopened soon in Maharashtra. The state government has given its confidence in video conferencing on Monday with hotel and restaurant businessmen. However, this permission will be given with strict conditions. Please tell that with the resumption of the hotel business in the state, about 10 lakh people will get back employment.
Actually, Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray is considering the decision to relax the lockdown that has been going on for the last several months. CM is slowly preparing for unlocking the state. In this episode, the Uddhav Thackeray government is now in the mood to allow hotels to be opened back. Therefore, due to the rescue from Corona, this permission will be given with many conditions. like…
• Only 33% customers will stay in the hotel.
• E-menu will have to be managed.
• Room service will have to be given in place of dining hall.
• On emptying the room of every customer, the room has to be sanitized.
• Towels and sheets have to be changed regularly.
• Protective glass will be installed at the reception.
• Hand sanitizer and pedal operated dispenser will have to be arranged.
Let us tell you that the draft has been prepared for opening of hotels and the state government can take a final decision in this in a day or two. After which the hotels and restaurants closed for almost three months will once again open to the people. According to the information, there are about 150 lakh hotels and about 65,000 restaurants in Maharashtra. In which about 10 lakh people work. At the same time, both the hotel owner and the staff are happy with the news of the opening of the hotel and are giving the assurance of following the rules completely.